The Board of the Paul K. Feyerabend Foundation includes seven individuals with professional experience and engagement on the themes of concern to the foundation. They are connected by friendship, long-standing collaboration and a shared sense of what the foundation is to accomplish. They are supported by a volunteer IT manager of great competence and generosity. Here are their pictures, including a screenshot of the Board during a 2020 meeting uncommonly held online.
- Indigenous youth organizing for sustainable livelihoods in the forested foothills of Himalaya (Indian-administered Kashmir)
- Congratulations to Lottie Cunningham Wren, recipient of the 2019 Paul K. Feyerabend Award, and now also of the 2020 Right Livelihoods Award – the ‘Alternative Nobel Prize’ that honours and supports courageous people solving global problems.
- Congratulations to Paul Sein Twa – Executive Director of Salween Peace Park and friend of Saw O Moo, recipients of the 2018 Paul K. Feyerabend Award – who has now received the 2020 Goldman Award – the most important environmental award in the world.
- Conserving the language and culture of the Vadda people of Sri Lanka – important steps to keep alive their identity and solidarity
- LIHE: assisting communities toward active self-governance in Yunnan (China)
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas