The Board of the Paul K. Feyerabend Foundation includes seven individuals with professional experience and engagement on the themes of concern to the foundation. They are connected by friendship, long-standing collaboration and a shared sense of what the foundation is to accomplish. They are supported by a volunteer IT manager of great competence and generosity. Here are their pictures, including a screenshot of the Board during a 2020 meeting uncommonly held online.
- The Nicaragua Government closes more organizations defending indigenous and afro-descendant peoples in an attempt to silence their struggle for lands and lives
- Dr. Dario Novellino, 2013 laureate of the Paul K. Feyerabend Award, is honored with the 2021 Elinor Ostrom Award for Practitioners
- A self-organized Guardias indígenas protects the territory of life of the Shipibo-Konibo-Xetebo people in the Peruvian Amazon
- The Salween Peace Park under fire by the murderous Myanmar military
- The struggle continues in the Caribbian Coast of Nicaragua
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas