The Board of the Paul K. Feyerabend Foundation includes seven individuals with professional experience and engagement on the themes of concern to the foundation. They are connected by friendship, long-standing collaboration and a shared sense of what the foundation is to accomplish. They are supported by a volunteer IT manager of great competence and generosity. Here are their pictures, including a screenshot of the Board during a 2020 meeting uncommonly held online.
- Steps towards an Africa Forum for Development-Induced Displacements
- Prof. Sir Andy Haines – member of the Board of the Feyerabend Foundation – awarded the 2022 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement
- The Birifor language is alive and well in Burkina Faso!
- The Ogiek of Mt Elgon (Kenya) – recipients of one of our small grants in 2013 – win a landmark judgement after a 20-year struggle to secure their ancestral land rights
- Anuradha Mittal: supporting the oppressed and exposing land grabbing with meticulous research, tenacious advocacy, and unflinching activism
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas