- Salatou Sambou: artisan of solidarity at the heart of the ‘good life’ of a fishing community in Casamance (Senegal)
- Communities of ethnic and linguistic minorities strengthen their solidarity to defend themselves and their territories from expanding extractive industries in Zimbabwe
- Sustaining in a practical way the spiritual force of women (zomo newen) to protect our Mapuche territory in the south of Chile.
- Children and youth of pastoralist peoples in Isiolo county (Kenya) learn from their elders how to become custodians of cultural and natural heritage
- Self-strengthening towards collective forest rights— a first attempt at taking advantage of progressive new legislation in Kenya!
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas