The micro region Poniente of Bacalar, in Quintana Roo, Mexico, is mostly inhabited by Maya communities. Lately, as a result of ignorance of collective rights, more and more ejidal land has been sold there and, with that, land use changes … Read more
- LIHE: assisting communities toward active self-governance in Yunnan (China)
- Henri Rakotoson: unity is strength for Madagascar’s communities!
- Prof. Mazin B. Qumsiyeh: courageous spinner of solidarity in and with Palestine!
- Community Radio Brisas del Sur: strengthening local and indigenous governance in the mapuche-chono Antunen Rain community on the Aysén coast, Chile
- Community solidarity in reaction to COVID 19 in Paute (Ecuador)
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas