The micro region Poniente of Bacalar, in Quintana Roo, Mexico, is mostly inhabited by Maya communities. Lately, as a result of ignorance of collective rights, more and more ejidal land has been sold there and, with that, land use changes … Read more
- Steps towards an Africa Forum for Development-Induced Displacements
- Prof. Sir Andy Haines – member of the Board of the Feyerabend Foundation – awarded the 2022 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement
- The Birifor language is alive and well in Burkina Faso!
- The Ogiek of Mt Elgon (Kenya) – recipients of one of our small grants in 2013 – win a landmark judgement after a 20-year struggle to secure their ancestral land rights
- Anuradha Mittal: supporting the oppressed and exposing land grabbing with meticulous research, tenacious advocacy, and unflinching activism
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas