Fifteen years ago, the Feyerabend Foundation supported a small initiative to promote the Birifor language as a key means of identity and solidarity among the Birifor people in Burkina Faso. At that time the language seemed to be spoken by … Read more
- Excerpts from ‘Letter to Gaza’ by Mazin Qumsiyeh, 23.10.23
- Celebrating Hernán Rodas – Master of Design in Latin America for 2023
- Kanan’s ambitious challenge in Yucatan, Mexico: how to deal with internal conflicts in uninformed and polarised communities?
- Dang Dinh Bach : a splendid example of community solidarity and a sad tale of injustice waiting to be redressed in Vietnam
- The Cherán K’eri Indigenous Community : a charismatic symbol of local autonomy
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas