Solidarity is an attitude and a value. It means accepting a common humanity with “the other”. It means seeing “the other” as a subject as we are, deserving respect and care regardless of socio-economic, cultural, physical or other differences. But … Read more
- Dr. Mohammad Taghi Farvar – Member of the Board of the Paul K. Feyerabend Foundation – 1942-2018
- Fostering solidarity and strategic alliance between the Batak and Tagbanuwa peoples of Puerto Princesa (Palawan, the Philippines)
- Enhancing the capacity of indigenous peoples to fight for their water and other rights in the Mato Grosso region (Brazil)
- Understanding nature and the local threats to nature – a basis for enhanced solidarity in remote rural Nepal ?
- A Maya people alliance to defend the territory and build its autonomy in Quintana Roo (Mexico)
- The Foundation
- Views & ideas